We are looking for a senior backend developer for our HQ in Alphen aan den Rijn!
Fulltime: 38 hours a week
Who are we?
PFM is a provider of cloud tools specializing in footfall counting and related data science. You may have never heard of us before, but it’s very likely we have counted you and you have encountered us. We are market leader when it comes to counting people in retail environments. We build products for retail, shopping centers and stations that count and track people's movement and behaviour. Our systems are installed all over the continent and most of the largest shopping centre’s in the Netherlands and the UK are equipped with our technology. Our clients are spread amongst the retail industry from individual retail stores to large chains, transport hubs, local governments and real-estate investment firms. We count people everywhere and there is much more to come!
Want to make a difference?
At PFM above all we’re on a mission to help our clients make better strategic and operational decisions. We do this by offering insights based on the data of their objects. With technology constantly evolving and the amount of data increasing rapidly, the opportunity is massive. Come seize it with us!
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer responsible for the development of our existing and newly build applications. You will be part of our scrum team of developers (both inhouse and external) and work on different applications of our platform. You'll design and develop backend services with a focus on availability and scalability. You are a teamplayer that has strong communicating skills to take our development team to the next level. As such, you are confident taking operational decisions and take responsibility for the services that are owned by your team. We certainly want you to continuously improve our products by bringing knowledge and an innovative attitude to the table.
What do you need?
• 5+ years' experience building object oriented web applications
• Experience with MVC concepts and usage of them in Object Oriented development
• Strong experience with C# and .Net core
• A good understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Solid grasp of relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
• Experience with unit testing frameworks (XUnit/Nunit)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
What will put you in an even better position?
• Experience with the AWS ecosystem
• Experience with the PostgreSQL
What we offer
• Varied and challenging work with impactful results
• Startup working environment with quick decision making
• Adequate compensation and bonus structure
• Pension scheme
• 25 Holiday days
• Flexible working hours
Up for the challenge? Don't hesitate and apply now! Kindly send your application letter to HR@pfm-intelligence.com.
Resumes are deleted 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure the latest.