We are looking for a front-end developer for our HQ in Alphen aan den Rijn!
Fulltime: 38 hours a week
Who are we?
PFM is a provider of cloud tools specializing in footfall counting and related data science. You may have never heard of us before, but it’s very likely we have counted you and you have encountered us. PFM is market leader when it comes to counting people in retail environments. We build products for retail, shopping centers and stations that count and track people's movement and behaviour. We have installed our systems all over the continent and equipped most of the largest shopping centre’s in the Netherlands and the UK with our technology. Our clients are spread amongst the retail industry from individual retail stores to large chains, transport hubs, local governments and real-estate investment firms. We count people everywhere and there is much more to come!
Want to make a difference?
At PFM we’re on a mission to help our clients make better strategic and operational decisions, by offering data driven insights of their objects. With technology that is constantly evolving and the amount of data increasing rapidly, the opportunity is massive. Seize this opportunity with us!
You will build digital experiences that are a joy to use. As a front-end developer you are involved in the entire development process, translating UI/UX designs to actual code. Our new technology stack runs in the AWS cloud and is built with Angular. You will work closely with both backend and UI/UX designers to bridge the gap between visual design and technical implementation. You will take an active role and define how our applications look as well as how they work.
What do you need?
• Experience with Angular, React, or other component-based frameworks
• Solid grasp of interfacing with RESTful APIs
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
• Experience with unit testing, functional testing and integration testing
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
What will put you in an even better position?
• Experience with data visualizations using Echarts, Highcharts, d3.js or other
• Understanding of data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing)
• Varied and challenging work with impactful results
• Startup working environment with quick decision making
• Adequate compensation and bonus structure
• Pension scheme
• 25 Holiday days
• Flexible working hours
Up for the challenge? Don't hesitate and apply now! Kindly send your application letter to HR@pfm-intelligence.com.
Resumes are deleted 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure the latest.