We are looking for an Account Executive for our office in the UK.
Fulltime: 38 hours a week
Who are we?
PFM Footfall Intelligence is a world leader in people counting and people behaviour analytics for retail and real estate. The data we capture provides actionable insights, hence it enables our clients to make better business decisions. At the heart of our business we hold 4 important factors, agnostic approach to technology, providing data that is consistent, the application of data science and world class customer service. Our data insights can also unlock revenue opportunities for our clients and enhance their customer's experience/journey. Whether you are in a Shop, Shopping Centre, Station or Street, PFM is leading the way.
PFM is headquartered in Holland, just outside Amsterdam and we have a UK office in Corby, Northants. The company is proud to help clients such as Westfield, Intu, M&G, British Land, Lush, Urban Outfitters, Network Rail, TFL and many more.
What you'll be doing
The Account Executive will report to the Sales Director and will have responsibility for managing key accounts. The Account Executive will be part of the UK sales team, responsible for managing account relationships, communication channels and creating new upsell opportunities. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of account management, sales and lead Generation, customer service, working in Inside Sales/Business Development positions.
You will be working closely with the Sales and Marketing Team and your target clients will include many of the world’s innovative retail and real estate companies.
The Account Executive’s role will also involve growing our existing accounts from the inside and identifying barriers to business growth and informing the senior management team with routes to overcoming these barriers. Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving and the ability to navigate client teams are a must.
This role suits a bright, confident, energetic, self-starter who wants to accelerate their career into a Key Account Manager/Sales Manager position in the future.
- Manage existing client relationships
- Creating upsell opportunities
- Navigate the client landscape
- Proactively finding decision makers and engaging with them, to market/sell PFM’s solutions
- Proactively look for new opportunities via cold calling, LinkedIn, direct mail, targeted campaigns attending events and other sales & marketing strategies and tactics
- To ensure you achieve the quarterly and annual targets
- A consultative approach in educating prospects on PFM’s offerings
- Generating business by working closely with the Sales Director to formulate new campaigns and generate leads
- Responsible for qualifying inbound leads, making initial contact and building the new relationships
- Maintain and expand contacts and prospects database
- Update CRM regularly with the latest status on each lead, prospect and opportunity for pipeline forecasting
- Have frequent meetings with Sales Director to exchange findings and work on client-specific and generic approaches
- Liaise closely with the PFM delivery team(s), to provide pre and post-sales support and assistance to clients as required
Who are we looking for
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Development (Retail and Real Estate industry – Advantageous)
- An energetic self-starter who is capable of building strong relationships fast
- “Hunter” mentality, relentless drive to generate leads and turn leads to opportunities and sales
- Individual should have direct contacts with Retail and Real Estate Industry – Advantageous
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Target driven and strive for overachieving the sales quota
- A successful and strong track record in inside sales/business development
- Proactive and flexible
- Energetic and wants to be part of an innovative fast-paced environment.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume of workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner under pressure
- Possess excellent communication skills and demonstrates proven capability to build relationships at all levels
- Comfortable and confident calling at the CIO, CTO, CMO & CFO levels of target companies.
- Keeps up to date with market and technology trend.
- Consultative sales style, creative thinking with a pragmatic approach
- Results orientated and highly organised
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Strong interpersonal and written communication in English; other languages are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM
What we offer
- Great atmosphere with a “team work makes the dream work” attitude
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits – bonus scheme, travel compensation
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Goal setting and career opportunities
- Being part of a growing company, who listens to your ideas and want your help to improve and develop our company
- Team activities – Tuesday's company lunch, Christmas and summer parties, etc.
Up for the challenge? Don't hesitate and apply now! Kindly send your application letter to HR@pfm-intelligence.com.
Resumes are deleted 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure the latest.