Staying Safe Means Staying in Control
Our Control Centre is a fully integrated user interface for managing video, access control and alarms. It puts everything at your fingertips. Easy to install and intuitive to operate, Control Centre video management software gives you vision, sound and oversight of all cameras, from 1 to 100,000. Unrestricted licensing allows unlimited installation, cameras or screens. Either on a single site or many remote locations being monitored centrally we use the IndigoVision software and hardware platform to achieve full control
No Single Point of Failure:
Using IndigoVision’s unique Distributed Network Architecture (DNA) removes the need for a central server – so no single point of failure, greater resilience, dramatically reduced latency and no network bottlenecks. Control Centre can integrate and manage data from other systems. ONVIF conformance allows integration with open standard cameras and devices. IndigoVision’s Camera Gateway connects cameras from all major manufacturers using native protocols. Integration modules connect Access Control, Alarm Systems, Building Management, Perimeter Detection, LPR, PSIM, Facial Recognition and Video Analytics. We can also implement a mobile control centre to allow security personnel to monitor their systems remotely, from any location and handle alarms withs efficiency.
We are able integrate ANPR into the control centre. This solution is suitable for both parking and free flowing traffic and is able to able plates with a very high level of accuracy.
Databases of trusted and untrusted number plates can be compiled to heighten security and reduce false positive alarms that have to be actioned by a control centre.
Control Centre's Scalability is unlimited
- There is no limit to the number of users, workstations, cameras, recorders, sites, video walls or 3rd party system integrations
- Product licenses are stored in a License Server pool and they aren’t associated with a specific device
- Video, alarm, and event handling are limitlessly configurable to your preferences
- Control Centre utilizes open standards like ONVIF, RTSP and OPC
Within the Control Centre fault and alarm tolerances are controlled via a Distributed Network Architecture which addresses many potential fault scenarios to ensure maximum uptime and a more efficient control room operation.
Combining our experience as an IndigoVision partner and our knowledge of new site and retro fitting of CCTV systems, we are able to install the most complex systems without disruption to the sites day to day operations while gaining improved safety and achieving operational efficiencies.
- 20 years for system design, deployment and support
- PRINCE2 Qualified Project Team
- Fully Qualified on-site Engineers with CSCS, IPAF, UKATA working to ISO9001:2008
- Excel data cable manufacturer approved
- Centralised storage and warehousing facility
- Staging and shipping experts
- Electrical approval to the NIC-EIC standards
- Online client CRM portal with full ticket tracking and stock function